304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Temu is an online marketplace that offers quality merchandise from top global suppliers and brands to consumers at wholesale prices. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Temu is a member of PDD Holdings (Nasdaq: PDD), which has been in business since 2015. In 2021 alone, PDD Holdings, fulfilled 61 billion orders and generated over $14.7 billion in revenue, meaning they are definitely not new to commerce. The fact that Temu is part of such a large publicly listed company gives customers peace of mind that Temu is definitely NOT a scam site and that they are shopping on a safe and reliable platform.
One thing that has made Temu very popular is their incredibly affordable prices. Thanks to its access to PDD Holdings’ global network of over 11 million suppliers, Temu is able to source thousands of products at wholesale prices. This means that consumers can enjoy significant discounts on the items they purchase, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious shoppers.
For those who don’t know, the attractive low prices have many wondering if Temu is a website they can trust. We are here to tell you:
Yes, Temu is a trusted website and is safe to shop on.
We provide FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on almost all orders.
You may choose standard shipping or express shipping depending on the items in your order and your location. As your orders may be handed over to local carriers for the final leg of delivery, tracking may not be available every step of the way.
Please make sure that you have provided the correct and current address for shipping and delivery. You may use P.O. boxes as your shipping address. But certain items can only be delivered to physical addresses. Large products, valuables, perishables, products with age-based restrictions, or items shipped via private carriers may require a physical mailing address or signature confirmation to be successfully delivered. Sellers may also indicate in the product listings that they are unable to ship products to P.O. boxes. Items cannot be delivered to security-restricted areas such as military bases.
Shipping time and cost
1) After an order has been successfully paid and confirmed, you will see the estimated delivery time and cost for shipping on your order confirmation page. You will also receive an order confirmation message that will outline the estimated processing time for your order.
2) The warehouse may take 1-3 days to process your order. You will receive a message once your order has been shipped.
3) You’ll receive a shipment notification message that will provide you with the estimated delivery time for each package once it is shipped. We will also provide you the tracking number when it is ready. You can view this estimated delivery time under each package in your order history at the same time.
4) In most cases, your order will be delivered within the estimated time of delivery. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions, and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most up to date delivery date.
Issues regarding delivery
If your package has not been delivered or your tracking information shows that your package has been delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service immediately and within 90 days of the order date.
First, we need to find tracking number. Log in to “My Account” and check order status.
If your order is “Shipped”, Click “Track” check the current status of your package. After this you will be then taken to an overview of your recent shipping history of the Package.
There you can find your package tracking number and/or link to courier tracking page. Just copy and paste here your tracking number to track your TEMUorder.
TEMUdelivery time or How long does it take for TEMUorder to ship?
When you place an order with SHEIN we will have to process the order first. Processing usually takes 1-3 business days. Shipping time will be 6-8 working days by standard shipping and 2-4 working days by express shipping.
Shipping Time does not include a 1-3 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
TEMUwill make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
Where is my TEMUpackage?
Stop wondering your TEMUpackage is and start tracking it! Just follow simple steps on this page to find your tracking number, copy & paste it into search field.
TEMUdelivery to United Kingdom
SHEIN has international warehouses based in Asia,America,Europe and the Middle East. Shein’s team ensures your order is being processed as quickly as possible.
Your order will dispatch from the nearest warehouse when possible, although the majority of stock is located in China so you may receive different packages for the same order.
Customers will receive orders via Shein’s courier partners like Yodel and NOT need to deal with any custom affairs. Please also be aware that next day delivery is NOT currently available for UK customers.
TEMUdelivery to UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
SHEIN packages are delivered by Aramex, Fetchr or Naqel. Normally the delivery period takes 5 to 8 working days, for some cities the delivery period may vary. Shipping at Ramadan and Black Briday may take longer than the 3 to 7 days. TEMUtries their best to ship and deliver packages as soon as possible.
International Warehouse Final Package Sterilization and Inspection Completed
This update means that all the items of your TEMUorder have been packed. The shipment has been sterilized and inspected in preparation for dispatch to the carrier.
Is My TEMUPackage Really Being Sterilized? As TEMUstates on their website: “All of our packages and warehouses are rigorously disinfected several times daily using hospital standards. Our employees also get daily checkups by medical professionals. So your packages are totally safe.”
The “International Warehouse Final Package Sterilization and Inspection Completed” update is a standard TEMUalert that shows the package is prepared to leave the warehouse.
Tracking states the TEMUorder goes through
PAID: The order is pending verification
IN PREPARATION: The order is being prepared for shipment, it is prepared for shipping in approximately 1 to 3 days
INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE, STERILIZATION AND INSPECTION OF FINAL PACKAGE COMPLETED, PACKAGE SHIPPED: The package is shipped
CHINA, DEPARTURE OF THE FLIGHT: The parcel has left China
IN TRANSIT: The package has left from the country of origin to the transfer station or the country of destination
PARCEL IS IN COUNTRY: This may be a transit country before reaching the destination country
ARRIVED AT A LOCAL COURIER: The package is in the country of destination and waiting to be collected by the local carrier
SENT: The package is on the distribution site that serves the address of the recipient, delivery is in preparation
PACKAGE UNDER DELIVERY: The package is out for delivery to the recipient’s address
SIGNED: The package has been delivered
1. Can I Return Any Product I Bought on Temu?
– Clothing items that are worn, washed, damaged, with tags, packaging or hygiene sticker removed or in incomplete set
– Items that are labelled as non-returnable
– Free gifts
2. How Long do I Have before Making a Return?
If an item is eligible for return and refund, you may return it within a return window of 90 days after the day of purchase. You are required to send back your return package within 14 days after you submit your return in the return window. You may not return an item after the 90-day window expires.
3. Do I Need to Pay for Return Shipping?
Return shipping is free on your first return for any order. When you make a return, please follow the steps set out in section 4 below. If you have already made a return of items from an order and would like to return additional items from that order, you can still do it as long as the 90-day window has not expired, in which case you can use the return label we provided and pay a US$7.99 shipping fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
4. How do I Make a Return?
1. Sign into your account.
2. Find the relevant order in “Your Orders” and click the “Return/other help ” button.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for return. Depending on the reason you selected, you may be required to provide further information related to the order. After you provided the required information, click “Next Step” button to proceed.
4. Select the return method and refund method and click “Submit”. Click “Print” to print the label and tape the return label on the outside of your return package.
5. Mail out the package at your nearest USPS or UPS office.
5. Where can I Find the Return Label?
You can find your return label at “Your Orders” → “Returns”. You may click “Print Return Label” to download your return label.
– You can choose to accept Temu credits instead of a refund to the original payment method. Refunds to Temu credits are faster than your original payment method. Temu credits has no expiration date. The refunds to Temu credits cannot be reversed once the refunds are processed. Temu credits cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used for your purchases on Temu. For more information about Temu credits, please visit: About credit balance.
7. Important Notice: